Fri, 17 Mar|
Draper Hall Community Centre
Past event - Spring paper flower making, for a local care home
Join us for a wonderful morning making and decorating posies of flowers from paper, which will be given to residents of a local care home.
Time & Location
17 Mar 2023, 10:00 – 11:20
Draper Hall Community Centre, Hampton St, London SE17 3AN, UK
About The Event
Come along to a crafty morning where we will be making and decorating colourful paper flowers together. These will be made into posies and given to residents of a local care home after the session.
Rates of 'severe loneliness' reported by people living in a care home are more than twice of that of those living in the wider community. We are connecting with a local care home in Brixton and their residents, by making these flowers that will hopefully bring an extra smile to the face of the people living there.
- You are kindly asked not to attend if you or any of your household are displaying, or you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of coronavirus.
- The session is most suitable for ages 2+ but babes in slings / buggies are welcome too. There will be a small area for babies to play on the floor.
- Spaces are free, though spaces are limited. Please book in advance.
- When booking please select one space per person (whether adult or child).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This session is part of our Lambeth and Southwark programme kindly supported by the National Lottery Community Fund.
Spring paper flower making
Join us for a wonderful morning making and decorating posies of flowers from paper, which will be given to residents of a local care home.£0.00