Sat, 26 Sept|
Oasis Farm Waterloo
Past event - Helping on the Farm
Join us for a woolly fun morning at Oasis Farm Waterloo as we help look after the animals and the wonderful vegetable garden.
Time & Location
26 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 11:30
Oasis Farm Waterloo, 18 Carlisle Ln, South Bank, London SE1 7LG, UK
About The Event
Join us for a woolly fun morning at the farm as we help look after the animals and the wonderful vegetable garden at Oasis Farm Waterloo! You will be asigned tasks such as cleaning out some of the smaller animals, watering the plants in the poly tunnels and weeding.
We hope to see ewe there!
Need to know:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 for the full duration of the session.
- All adults must be accompanied by a child and unaccompanied adults will not be allowed in.
- Parents / carers are responsible for their child at all times.
- This session is designed for ages 3+. Younger siblings are welcome to join their older siblings.
- Please come appropriately dressed with wellies, gloves and clothes suitable for getting wet / muddy. The session will happen even in the event of rain.
- If you or your child have any access requirements please get in touch in advance of the session and we will be pleased to assist.
How are we adapting the session to be covid-secure?
- We have reduced the capacity of the session to ensure that social distancing of at least 1m between groups is possible.
- If you or anyone you are coming with feels unwell you should not attend the session.
- The session will be held outdoors.
- All tools that are to be used will have been cleaned in advance of the session.
- When you arrive on site, you will first be asked to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times on site.
- You will complete tasks with the people you came with, and rotating will be restricted to minimise different groups touching the same equipment.
Helping on the Farm£0.00