Past event - Fun, frogs and gardening! At Red Cross Garden
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a fun-filled morning at Red Cross Garden and try pond dipping, spotting newts, frogs and other pond dwellers! And help us do some essential planting and weeding to maintain this beautiful urban garden.
Bankside Open Spaces Trust is an environmental and volunteering charity, originally set up by a group of local people with an aim to improve the SE1 area, making it a greener, more beautiful place to live and work.
- This session is taking place outdoors, however you will be asked to adhere to social distancing and use hand sanitiser during. You are kindly asked not to attend if you or any of your household are displaying, or you have been in contact with anyone with symptions of coronavirus.
- The session is most suitable for ages 2+ but babes in slings / buggies are welcome too.
- Spaces are free, though spaces are limited please book in advance.
- When booking please select one space per person (whether adult or child).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Equipment will be provided but please wear clothes suitable for getting dirty!
This session is part of our Summer 2021 Lambeth and Southwark programme, kindly supported by Comic Relief.
- Gardening on the Green£0£00£0