Sat, 02 Nov|
Past event - Clearing and planting with the Garden Museum!
Join us for a fun filled morning! As we help to maintain the Sackler Garden - the peaceful and important outdoor space at the heart of the beautiful Garden Museum, and St Mary's Gardens directly outside the Museum.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2019, 09:30 – 11:00
Garden Museum, Lambeth Palace Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7LB, UK
About The Event
This session is now fully booked. If you wish to be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.
Join us for a fun filled morning! As we help to maintain the Sackler Garden - the peaceful and important outdoor space at the heart of the beautiful Garden Museum, and St Mary's Gardens directly outside the Museum. You'll be helping to sweep up autumn leaves and to plant bulbs for next spring ensuring that the garden stays pretty for visitors throughout the winter season and blooms in the Spring.
The Garden Museum explores and celebrates British gardens and gardening through it’s collection, temporary exhibitions, events and garden. Visitors can also see a permanent display of paintings, tools, ephemera and historic artefacts: a glimpse into the uniquely British love affair with gardens.
Some useful info:
- The session is most suitable for ages 3+ but babes in slings / buggies are welcome too.
- Spaces are free, though please book in advance.
- When booking please select one space per person (whether adult or child).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment will be provided but please wear clothes suitable for getting dirty.
Clearing + Planting session
Clearing and Planting with the Garden Museum.£0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out