Fri, 23 Feb|
Roots and Shoots
Feeding our local birds! at Roots and Shoots
Join us for a fun-filled morning as we make apple seed bird feeders with natural materials, for help our local birds thrive during the colder months.
Time & Location
23 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 11:30
Roots and Shoots, Walnut Tree Walk, London SE11 6DN, UK
About The Event
Join us for a fun-filled morning as we make apple seed bird feeders with natural materials, for help our local birds thrive during the colder months. At the end of the session we will also do a flower hunt to find all the flowers which are out in the Wild Garden right now, for any pollinating insects which aren't in hibernation.
Roots and Shoots is an independent, award-winning educational and environmental charity based in Kennington, South London. From a derelict site in 1982, it has grown to become a well-established and respected vocational training organisation with biodiverse wildlife gardens, offering a safe haven for both people and nature to flourish.
- This session is taking place outdoors and hand sanitizer will be available. You are kindly asked not to attend if you or any of your household are displaying symptoms of coronavirus.
- The session is most suitable for ages 2+ but babes in slings / buggies are welcome too.
- Spaces are free, though spaces are limited. Please book in advance.
- When booking please select one space per person (whether adult or child).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 2 children per adult.
- Equipment will be provided but please wear clothes suitable for getting dirty, and please dress for the weather.
- This session is part of our Lambeth & Southwark programme.
- This work has been made possible with thanks to a grant from The National Lottery Community Fund.
- Ticket type
Feeding our local birds!
Join us for a fun-filled morning as we make apple seed bird feeders with natural materials, for help our local birds thrive during the colder months.Price£0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out